Thursday, April 16, 2015

#29 The new and possibly last Gific

My next Gific is going to be about this:

Come to Peace

In the future, the world's countries have combined to form one worldwide government. There are a group of scientists that find out a type of invisible energy is heading into our solar system and it will end up destroying all life on earth.  The story is about the decisions the president of the world has to make, mainly the question of whether he should tell the world what's happening or if he should keep it to himself and let the people die without knowing what happened. As the ball of energy gets closer, he starts hallucinating more and more, and I'll use that part of the story to change art styles every so often.

That's all I'll reveal now, because I don't want to ruin it. And frankly, I don't know what could happen next. No worries though, it'll still be awesome.

That's all for this week. I spent too much of my time looking at other artists' work online. I might make a post that I update regularly with all of my favorite online artists/animators.

Hasta luego.



No comments:

Post a Comment